dissabte, 14 de maig del 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

My first post was in 2013. I talked about my dreams. I think that I can get achieve to travel to New York. This is the easier dream. The hardest one is live on the Upper East Side. I follow with the idea to be a business woman. Nowadays, I follow with the idea to be a business woman. I am a straight thinking person. Comparing with my last post, I have improved a lot my vocabulary and my grammar. i have more maturity writing. It's more easy write a text now than three years ago. 

Talking about oral presentations I improve too. I have more fluency when I speak and my pronunciation is better. However, I follow getting really nervous when I introduce something in public. I think that this never change. My first oral presentation was about Jewish milestones and the last one was about my research paper. 

During these years, I have done some podcasts. I think my best one is my London podcast because it's the last one and it's more worked than the others. Also by reason of it's my favourite. When I done it, I remembered my travel to London. It was a very good experience. I would like to go back in the future. Link

If I have to choose the best writing I don't know which is the best one. I think that there are more than one that are good. I like do your-says, because I express my opinion about one topic. The best ones are the latests because there are more worked. 

With this post I close my English blog. Doing it, I really improved my english. It's a good idea to do a blog because with the your-says you have to think about different topics and sometimes it's difficult to express what you think aboout it in a writing. News are so useful too because you read high texts and you learn lots of good vocabulary. Also because you know what happen in the world. I don't want to leave my English. I would like to learn more and more and get a very good knowledge from this language.  


1 comentari:

  1. Desire About Online Gaming
    Sbobet Online Shopping Online Make use of the game to win online. To all customers have come to participate in activities related to playing games, crabs, crabs online. In order for the player to have all the fun games to play online games and many other things to enjoy many. Gamblers have the opportunity to choose to have fun as a habit.
    We also have a prototype of the game online gambling, and all the way to it. Every gamer has come to appreciate the needs of playing online games with a wide variety and enjoy all the pleasures of having fun playing online games with a wide variety and all. Desire to play online games are fun. To let you all gamers have access to online gaming services, gambling can be uncomplicated at any time. Every user of the game has come to play with uncomplicated. คาสิโน

    ResponElimina