dijous, 1 de maig del 2014

BERLÍN'14

I enjoyed a lot my trip to Berlín. I didn't imagine that Berlín was such a beautiful city. I love the houses of this city because they are very nice and they are similar to the houses that I see in films. There is a lot of vegetation and this makes a good environment. 

When I arrived I felt lost because all the signs were written in German and I didn't understand. When we arrived in the afternoon we got on a bus and we went to the Brandenburger Tor. This was the monument that I like the most. It's very amazing and beautiful. On Friday night we came back to see the monument was double amazing with the lights. When the wall of Berlín was built this monument was in the communist part. Then we came back to the hostel on food meanwhile we saw a lot of monuments that they were in the street like the Cathedral. 

On Thursday I went to the concentration and extermination camp named Sachsenhausen. It isn't the most important one but this one was the nearest to Berlín. I thought that the camp would have more impact to me but it wasn't that way. Those old houses let you imagine how jewish people used to live in the past. However, I couldn't ever imagine it. 

The Holocoust is in the middle of Berlín. Is a monument for all the jewish people who were murdered in those years. This place is full of high grey columns, exactly 2.711 columns, which make you feel the anxiety and the confusion like the jewish suffered when they were arrested. We went around the place trying to get out of there and of course I could feel confused and a bit anxious. This monument liked me too. 

The wall of Berlín was knocked down in 1989. In the past, this wall separeted Berlín in two parts: the Communists from the Republicans. Now, you can only see a part of this which mesures approximately 1,5 km. This part has got a name that it's East Side Gallery. How this name say it's a gallery and all of the wall is painted with graffities expressing people's liberty. While I walked for the walk I saw a graffity made by a Catalan man called Ignasi Blanch. 

We went to three or four museums too. Some liked me more than others. The bunker liked me because we had got a guide and she told us all of the history of the bunkers. Second day, in the morning went to the parliament called Reishtag. We went into and climbed to the copula. The ladder was in circle and while you walked, you climbed until you reach the top. From up you have got a very beautiful view of Berlín. 


Brandenburger Tor
                                                      The Holocoust
The Wall of Berlín


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada