dilluns, 2 de juny del 2014

MY WORLD: HUMAN CHAIN

Last 11th September 2013 there was a human chain for the Catalan Independence from Spain. This is the National Day of Catalonia. In 2012, people made a demonstration in Barcelona. This human chain went from "Le Pertús"  North Catalonia until "Alcanar" South Catalonia. There were 1.600.000 protesters. In some places they must make two human chains, one opposite of another because there were a lot of people. The human chain started at 17:14 reminding the year 1714 where Catalonia lost its Independence and became part of Spain. After this, people sang "Els Segadors", the hymn of Catalonia. People wore a yellow T-shirt and because it is one of the colours of the Catalan flag. People wore "l'estelada" because this is the Catalan Independent flag. The only difference from the normal flag is a blue star above. 

I'm Catalan and Independent. I would like my country in a future to get the Independece. I will be very happy. I went to the humain chain. It was a really good experience and I ejoyed this afternoon a lot. I went with my parents and the people from Torroella de Fluvià. We were in the section 624. This was in Medinyà, near Girona.











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada