dissabte, 25 d’abril del 2015

YOUR-SAY: IS THE LAW FAIR?

A few days ago I and the society in general were shocked by the news of a teenager of 13 years old who had murdered his teacher at highschool. Unbelievable but this happened in BCN. 

Personally, I feel that the law must judge and punish this boy although he is under 18 years old. It's seems to me that this boy suffers from a mental illness and he can be very dangerous any moment. I think that he could even repeat the same accident if he is not sent to a special hospital or school. The law in my country says that people under 14 years old can not be judged. I don't agree with it because since he has murdered a person he should be responsible for his actions. 

From my point of view, teenagers should not have guns or other violent objects and not even be allowed to take them at school. Personally, I think that the law in my country should be mpre strict and weapons should not be sold to people under 18 or to people who suffer from a mental illness. 

All in all seems to me that there should be a ligher control at highschools and schools around the world. I think that it is not fair that children die because of this horrible accidents.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada