dimarts, 12 de maig del 2015

YOUR-SAY: ADOPTIONS BY GAY COUPLES

"How do you feel when you see two men walking with their baby child?"

Nowadays, there are a lot of adoptions made by gay couples because they can't give birth as both of them are men or women. This is one of the possible ways for them to be parents. The could also pay for a surrogate mother. 

Most people think that a child must have a father and a mother in order to have a good education. However, gay couples don't agree with this thought, as they strongly believe they can be as good parents as heterosexual couples. In some countries the law doesn't allow that a gay couple adopt a child. In the same way, there are countries which also don't allow gay couples to get married. 

If you asked me the previous question I made at the begining my answer would be I feel good for them. When I see an homosexual couple with a child I don't find it strange. I think that gay couples can be very good parents as well and they deserve to reach their dreams. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada