dimecres, 23 d’octubre del 2013

MY WORLD: ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS

I love music, when I amb sad I listen to music and this makes me happy. The style of music that I listen to is electro house. The problem is that this music normally haven't got lyrics so I don't explain a song of this style. I listen to other music styles too. In this post I explain the song called "Let her go".

The style of this song is basically pop. I think that this song is very beautiful, I like it. The group who sings it is Passenger. It's a slowly song. The lyrics are very beautiful too. The meaning of his tittle is "La deixes marxar", you can imagine what is the song about. In summary is a boy who let her go his girl and then he needed her. This is one of theses songs that relaxed me and makes me happy.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada