dijous, 3 d’octubre del 2013

THE ANIMAL IN YOU

I read the questionnaire and I found I'm a sheep. I think that this questionnaire it's right because I'm this way.

The article says that I'm affable and meek and it's true. It also says that I'm an individual person but I seek comfort with others. I don't agree with the idea that I dress conservatively. I agree with the idea that I have a strong character and a lot of concentration. It also says that I'm good at numbers so I could work as a countable or a secretary. I really agree with it. But I agree with the idea that I can work as a child rearing too, because I love children. The jobs that the questionnaire says sound good for me except basket making.



                                                                          source

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada