dimecres, 11 de desembre del 2013

FIRST TERM REFLECTION

I think that this year is being a bit more difficult than last year. This year the subject is divided into  three categories and I am in the most difficult one. The project that I enjoyed the most was the horror project. I enjoyed writing it. However, I hated doing the entrance of my world, because I didn't know what to talk about. I also enjoyed doing the one which talks about my favourite song because as I said, I love music.

I think that the most important is that this year I am improving a lot compared to the last year because I have worked a lot and I have written lots of essays and this helped me to improve my English. Sometimes I find writing essays is difficult for me but I also understand it's the best way to learn. I hope I can keep doing well in the future months. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada