dimecres, 5 de març del 2014

MY WORLD: PREPARING PET EXAM

TEXT 1

I like romantic films, comedy films... but I hate action films a lot because since I was little I hated blood. The reason why I like the romantic films is because I like the stories but for me it is better if there is drama. It's more interesting. I like romantic characters because they are perfect. My favourite film is "The Notebook" because it's very beautiful with a little bit of drama. I like the comedy films because I laugh a lot and are enjoyable. One comedy film that I like a lot is "Niños Grandes" the first and the second film. The las comedy film that I see is "The wolf of wall street".
                                                                  
TEXT 2

I was glad when my phone started to ring. I answered the phone call. He was my brother. I didn't speak with him for six months. I needed him a lot. We were talking for an hour and a half. He and I had a lot of things to explain. At the moment I was very happy. We will met in my house next Saturday because he said that he had to tell me good news. I was intrigued. I was thinking about it all the week. Today is Saturday. My brother is coming and I'm very nervous. Now, I hear my bell. Will it be him?

                                                                 source

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada