divendres, 6 de març del 2015

NEWS: US SEX ABUSE SUSPECT DETAINED IN BRAZIL

I choose this news because when I read the tittle I wanted to read all the news. 

Summary:
A man in Brazil was detained last Friday because he was suspected of sexually assaulting young women while they were in a religious group in Minnesota. His name is Victor Barnard and he is fifty-three years old. Is accused of a different violations between 2000 and 2012. 
He used the religion to cover his assaults. He did religious campsites where there were a lot of young women. One woman says that she was sexually abused by him between the ages of 13 and 22. His sentence is maximum 30 years in prison. 

                                                                   source
My opinion:
I hate people like this man. I think that they aren't humans because if you do these things is because you haven't got feelings. If I make the laws, people that rape young girls without their consent don't go out from of prison in their lives. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada