dilluns, 11 de gener del 2016

DIALOGUE

Characters: Kol, Flower. 
Scenario: Flower's house, we're taking a coffe and talking about life because we haven't seen since las night when we went out to the disco. 

Kol: I was thinking about last night and I think that I would like to operate my boobs. 
Flower: Why?
K: Because I think that they are too small.
F: But they are always been like that.
K: That's why, I think that I need a change. 
F: Have you thought about that? Your boobs can explote in a plane! I've seen it in the news. 
K: Oh Flower, don't be such killjoy! I never take planes, you know it. 
F: That's right, but where do you want to be operated?
K: I want to go to the USA, where the best plastic surgeons are. 
F: But this is too expensive! 
K: Don't worry, I have some savings... which with I wanted to buy a new house....
F: Really? I don't believe that you prefere having two big boobs than a good house!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada