dijous, 3 de març del 2016

GET READY FOR LONDON

Near the Safestay London Holland Park we can see the Opera Holland Park, the Orangery, the Holland Park Pre-School, the Town Hall and the Kyoto Garden. 

The hostel is more or less 1hour far on foot from the center Piccadilly Circus. If you go to the center with the bus you arrive in 35 minutes and with a tube you arrive between 20 and 30 minutes.

In London, I would like to visit lots of places, but If I have to choose I pick The Coca-Cola London Eye because you can see a very amazing views from all the city. It's a major feature of London's skyline. Then, I would like to visit The Big Ben that it's the Great Bell of the clock at north end of the Palace of Westminster in London. It's the second largest four-faced chiming clock in the world. And finally, the National History Museum that it's a museum of natural history that  exhibits a vast range of specimens from various segments of natural history. 

The days that we are going to stay in the city, there are a lot of shows in the London theatre. I would like to see The Lion King because there is a story that I read when I was a child and I would be so happy seeing the musical of this. On Saturday night the cheapest ticket for The Lion King costs £68.00. Another musical that I would like to see is Mamma Mia! because I really like the story and when I was in the school I did our musical there. The cheapest price on Saturday night is £26.00.


                                                   source

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada