divendres, 6 de maig del 2016

YOUR-SAY: CANDEM TOWN MARKET

In February, when I went to London with my highschool classmates, we visited lots of interesting places. One of my favourite was Candem Town. 

When you visit it you can't believe that you are in London. It's very different from thw city centre, As London city is very modern, Candem Town has a hippie style. In the streets there are lots of shops and the buildings are very creative and well decorated. There are tattoes shops, souvenirs shops, clothes shops... I got in most of them and had a look at their souvenirs. Actually, I bouhgt a book called "In a dark dark wood" in Waterstone's Bookshop.

At the end of the street there is the Candem Market, a really cultural place. This market has two differents spaces. The first one, has many food stands with typical food from different cities of the world. And the second one you can buy clothes, jewels, arts and crafts ans so on.

I really enjoyed visiting Candem Market. If I ever go back to London, this will be a place I will visit again. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada