dijous, 27 de novembre del 2014

NEWS: WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER FOOD OR WINE FROM RESTAURANT?

I chose this news because when I read it in a magazine I was surprised by the topic. The magazine is Catalonia Today, number 0373, page 11. 

Summary: 
The other day a family went to a restaurant to celebrate something special. It was an expensive restaurant. The servings were very abundant and they couldn't finish the second course. Moreover, they decided to order two bottles of wine and they didn't finish the second bottle either. When they paid the bill, they talked about asking the waiter to pack the leftovers. As you may know, this is something very usual in the USA. At the end, they didn't agree so they decided to leave all the food and wine there. Does it make sense to you? Don't you think that people should ask for the leftovers and take them at home? Millions of people around the world are dying of hunger.

My opinion: 
I agree with the idea of taking at home the leftovers because you have already payed for them. Food can't be thrown away as in other countries people are dying of hunger. In my opinion we don't have to waste food. I don't know what I would do in this situation because I agree with this idea but I also think it's embarasing. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada