dijous, 12 de febrer del 2015

NEWS: MANY SOUTH SUDAN BOYS "KIDNAPPED TO BE CHILD SOLDIERS"

I choose this news because I think that is interesting to read and know more about this horrible occurrence. 

Summary:
South Sudan is in a state of civil war with President Salva Kiir to Loyal forces pitted against rebels subordinate by Vice-President Riek Marchar. Hundreds of boys in South Sudan have been kidnapped and forced to become child soldiers. Unicef reported last month that there were, more or less, 89 children. Also, said that these boys were abducted by the Shiluk Militia, under the control of Johnson Oloni. The UN believes 12,000 children were used as child soldiers last year in South Sudan. 

                                                                  source
My opinion:
I don't know what in the world can be this terrible thing. People who abduct these children to be a soldiers haven't got a heart. I'm against with this action and I would like that in a future this stop.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada