dimarts, 3 de febrer del 2015

YOUR-SAY: CARNIVAL IN ROSES

One more year, Roses has celebrated a wonderful party of the Carnival. It's recognised as one of the most famous Carnival of Catalonia. It last for five days from Tuesday 12th to Monday 16th of February. There was a big number of participants in the parate as well as lot of public people admiring the amazing parate. I really like this Carnival because people make their carriages as well as their costumes. They work for several weeks before the big day. 

From my point of view, this part is one of the most amazing one. When I was a child, I use to go to this Carnival with my cousine's carriage. Later, when I grew uo I decided to go with my friends. This year, I dressed up as a referee and my friends and I went to Roses on Friday and Saturday night. I didn't go on Sunday because I was tired and I will go to the school on Monday. I enjoyed the weekend a lot!! 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada