divendres, 27 de novembre del 2015

YOUR-SAY: THE EARTHQUAKES IN L'ALT EMPORDÀ

Last Thursday, 29th of October there was an 4,3 grates earthquake with the epicentre in the Roses gulf. One month ago, there had been a smaller one in the same place but the last one was noticed in more towns. 

The latest earthquake was far more stronger than the previous one. It took place at two o'clock in the morning. At that time people were peacefully sleeping in bed as usual and they were woken up by the sudden movement and walls creaking. They felt terrified because they didn't know what was that noise. 

I didn't notice the earthquake and when I went to school my classmates told me about what was happened. In fact, although they told me that was a frightened moment I would have liked realize.  

My grandfather, who lives in Roses, tolm me that when he was a child, people used to say that under the Mediterranean sea close to Cap de Creus there were dorment volcanoes and now could be that those volcanoes were waking up. 

(The picture shows us where was the epicentre of the earthquake was)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada