divendres, 27 de novembre del 2015

YOUR-SAY: MY NEXT YEAR

Next year I'm going to start my studies at university. I really wish to finish this High school year because it's the worst in my life. When my oldest friends told me that 2nd batxillerat was the most difficult school year I couldn't believe them but now I'm realizing that it's true. We have lots of works, exams and moreover the Research Project. 

I'm going study at the university of Girona because I really like the city. I think that if I went to study in Barcelona I would be very stressed. I would like to take an economic degree like "Comptablitat i finances" because I really like this world. I will share a flat with some more students, some of them are my close friends. I think that this option is better than taking the train every day. 

Staying in a flat in Girona will allow me to have more time to study and iy will help me to follow a routine. Moreover, I will have the opportunity to live by myself which will make me grow and become more independent. However, I will try to turn uo at home so that my family don't worry to much for me. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada